Old 02-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Oliver Ruebenacker

Default F12: Latest Three Kernels Won't Boot (was: F12: Latest Two Kernels Won't Boot)

Hello,

Still same problem on same machine (at a location I am not using
often). After not using the machine for two weeks, I installed the
latest updates, including a new kernel, and the new kernel does not
boot either.

None of the reported bugs I have seen so far seems to be my problem.

What next? Thanks!

Take care
Oliver