Old 02-17-2010, 01:11 AM
"KC8LDO"

Default Convert MS Windows XPM file to run under Qemu-KVM?

I was thinking about the possibility of converting the Micro$oft XPM VM free
file download to run on qemu-kvm. After doing some research on Google it
looks like there maybe a way to convert their VM to run if the right tools
can be found and downloaded. Anybody else thought about this or tried it? I
know about the licensing issues, I just want to know if it can be done.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO