-   -   Convert MS Windows XPM file to run under Qemu-KVM? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/327308-convert-ms-windows-xpm-file-run-under-qemu-kvm.html)

"KC8LDO" 02-17-2010 01:11 AM

Convert MS Windows XPM file to run under Qemu-KVM?

I was thinking about the possibility of converting the Micro$oft XPM VM free
file download to run on qemu-kvm. After doing some research on Google it
looks like there maybe a way to convert their VM to run if the right tools
can be found and downloaded. Anybody else thought about this or tried it? I
know about the licensing issues, I just want to know if it can be done.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO