Old 02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
RGH

Default Video Problems In F12

With a fresh install (now) of F12, I am having serious video problems,
both in text mode and in X. I'm getting all these flashing lines
shooting across the screen. It seems like some kind of timing problem,
but I did not see this with F11 or any previous version.

This was originally with the nouveau drivers, so I tried installing the
nvidia drivers, but that didn't seem to help.

The video card is an nVidia GeForce 8500 GT, and the monitor is a
ViewSonic VP 201s, running at 1600x1200.

All help appreciated.

rh