Old 02-11-2010, 11:09 PM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

Default PySolFC-2.0.fc11?

I see updates for PySolFC-cardsets-2.0 for F11, but no PySolFC-2.0 package?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@rcn.com

Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:09:40 -0500, Kevin wrote:

> I see updates for PySolFC-cardsets-2.0 for F11, but no PySolFC-2.0 package?

I've left feedback for that in the Fedora Updates System,
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/PySolFC
after noticing the issue in the broken deps report.
Consider adding another comment. That's possible even also for users
without a Fedora account.