1) This one is just amusing. Tested by QA and I'm told it works
2) Increase to handle larger kernel images.
3) Hit this one doing some tests with loader. Fix is pretty
4) If doing a DASD autodetect scan, use the dasd_settle() function
to wait for all DASDs to enter the 'active' or 'unformatted'
state before continuing. This solves problems with booting on
VMs with cio_ignore=all,!0.0.0009 and have a lot of DASDs (or a
5) Preparing for an eventual kernel change, request by IBM.
All of these are intended for rhel6-branch as well. I've tested all
of these patches except for #3.
David Cantrell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list