Old 02-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Mike Cloaked

Default Oddity in bodhi?

There is something I don't understand about a particular package and its
comments in bodhi. Not too long ago there was a 2.6.32 kernel package
available for testing for f12. I tested it and commented on it in bodhi.
Now it appears to have disappeared from bodhi altogether - I can't find it
by searching, and the original url that went to the entry with comments no
longer works - are there occasions when specific entries in bodhi are
removed? If so why are they removed? Yet the rpms are still in
updates-testing!

I see that there are .32 kernel packages being built in koji - none has
appeared as available in updates-testing - does anyone know what the current
situation is with .32 kernels for f12 (and f11) ?

Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:38:04 -0800,
Mike Cloaked <mike.cloaked@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see that there are .32 kernel packages being built in koji - none has
> appeared as available in updates-testing - does anyone know what the current
> situation is with .32 kernels for f12 (and f11) ?

They seem to work for me. I am using them on an i686 and an x86_64 machine with
F12 on them.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Mike Cloaked

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> They seem to work for me. I am using them on an i686 and an x86_64 machine
> with
> F12 on them.

That is great that the .32 kernels out of koji work - (me too) but can you
see anything about them on bodhi?