Old 02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Antonio M

Default Cheese seems to work strange

When I start cheese on a fresh installation, we have only multiple
photos option available, we cannot change to 0 in number of photos and
photo interval.
Sometimes, cheese gets crazy with continuos fire and we hear laughing.
Is it really crazy?? :-)
Webcam is a Pixart Imaging Inc, ID 093a:2510 and kernel module is v4l1_compat

Tnx for help

Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag
SIP: antoniomontag@ekiga.net