Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM
E RedicatorX

Default X4500 and Clustering GFS

Hi all,

This may not be the correct list for this exchange but I have a number
of questions concerning clustering with Red Hat most of it is general terminology that I just do not seem to get.

I am looking attempt to create a storage cluster from 2 SUN x4500s
currently we use them with ZFS and have problems with them crashing
once or 2 twice a week due to bugs in the marvel drivers and problems
with the SUN OS. Not hatting on SUN I love them but I need a
alternative to get a phone call 2x a week* at 3 am.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 PM
E RedicatorX

Sorry all this was a miss fire ... of a old idea I had please disregard.