Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Ambrogio

Default Fedora 12 + nvidia driver 190.53 + nvidia GeForce GT 130M + Acer Aspire 5739 = six little desktop on display instead of a desktop

Il giorno dom, 07/02/2010 alle 20.50 +0100, Ambrogio ha scritto:

> Now I have this laptop with fedora 12 installed.
> With the standard installation I can see only a desktop but drivers
> nouveau are not so good for the right resolution that is 1366x768. I can
> see at 1200x720.

Ok, the problem was solved adding a line in the xorg.conf, section
Device.

The line is
Option "ModeValidation" "NoTotalSizeCheck"

So I removed xorg.conf, I run the nvidia-xconfig and I added the line
above.

Now Everything is OK
Tnx to all for the help

I hope this will be useful for other people
Bye
Ambrogio