Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Jamie Bohr

Default FC 12 x64, Citrix and Firefox

I have a FC12 x64 install which works great.* The problem being a Citrix plugin is not being seen by Firefox.* My company uses a Citrix to connect to a application farm through a web browser.* I would like to get the interface working in Fedora.* I have read quite a few blogs and HowTos on getting Citrix installed on Fedora but none talk about a Firefox plugin.* Was able to install ICAClient-11.0-1.i386.rpm but as you can tell it is 32 bit.* The Citrix Receiver can be started by hand but I need integration through Firefox.* I am hoping someone on this list can help me.

--
Jamie Bohr

Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Jamie Bohr wrote:
> The problem being a Citrix plugin is not being seen by Firefox.

yum install nspluginwrapper.i686