Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Steven Stern

Default Mounting iPhone

I checked something and now my iPhone 3G mounts as gphoto2://[usb:001,008]/

Unfortunately, I no longer see any photos. Is there a way to get it to
mount back to mounting as a disk (e.g., /media/iPhone) and not have it
mediated by gphoto2?

--
-- Steve

Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 17:26 -0600, Steven Stern wrote:
> I checked something and now my iPhone 3G mounts as gphoto2://[usb:001,008]/
>
> Unfortunately, I no longer see any photos. Is there a way to get it to
> mount back to mounting as a disk (e.g., /media/iPhone) and not have it
> mediated by gphoto2?

Asking the exact same question twice in one day isn't going to make it
more likely to get an answer. See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines#Avoid_repetitive_posting

poc

Old 02-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Steven Stern

> On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 17:26 -0600, Steven Stern wrote:
>> I checked something and now my iPhone 3G mounts as gphoto2://[usb:001,008]/
>>
>> Unfortunately, I no longer see any photos. Is there a way to get it to
>> mount back to mounting as a disk (e.g., /media/iPhone) and not have it
>> mediated by gphoto2?
>
> Asking the exact same question twice in one day isn't going to make it
> more likely to get an answer. See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines#Avoid_repetitive_posting
>
> poc

Sorry. I mailed it to the old list address, saw that, and re-sent it to
the new one.

I apologize for having soiled your day. <smile>

--
-- Steve