Old 02-05-2010, 05:37 PM
"Arne Chr. Jorgensen"

Default charset= ??

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:29:12 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan

> Stop using Yahoo Mail? As far as I can tell, it's seriously broken, at
> least for list mail, e.g. it doesn't seem to respect threading
> standards. Also, your message arrived as a Multipart/Alternative,
> i.e. it's sending an HTML version despite you asking it not to.
>
> poc

You are probably right, but to make other arrangements isn't easy.

I am not sure what Yahoo web-mailer is doing. I am cutting&pasting
and it is costing me and arm and a leg to express anything meaningful.
Which btw. stand out without much meaning when I read it later on

//ARNE