Old 02-05-2010, 12:05 PM
"Arne Chr. Jorgensen"

Default charset= ?? (Arne Chr. Jorgensen)

Just a test:* - changed keyboard layout.*

*** some space in front of this sentence.* The keyboard is managed by Evdev and
things got a bit confusing.* Why is this so slow right now ?* hmmm...

//ARNE

Old 02-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 05:05 -0800, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
> Just a test: - changed keyboard layout.
>
> some space in front of this sentence. The keyboard is managed by
> Evdev and
> things got a bit confusing. Why is this so slow right now ? hmmm...
>
> //ARNE

See what I said about threading? There isn't any. I presume you sent
this message as a reply to your previous one, but the headers don't
indicate that (there's no In-Reply-To header), so the two have no
association in standards-conforming mailers. They're just a couple of
random isolated messages.

If you must use a webmail system, use one that works.

poc