Old 02-05-2010, 10:14 AM
"Arne Chr. Jorgensen"

Default charset= ??

hi,

I wrote a meassage to the list from the web-mail program ( doing it now ) and have selected
"Plain Text".* On the list, my entry is shown with* Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1",* and space* seem to be replaces with question marks.* Anyone knows how to correct this ?*

//ARNE

Old 02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 03:14 -0800, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
> hi,
>
> I wrote a meassage to the list from the web-mail program ( doing it
> now ) and have selected
> "Plain Text". On the list, my entry is shown with Content-Type:
> text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1", and space seem to be replaces with
> question marks. Anyone knows how to correct this ?
>
> //ARNE

Stop using Yahoo Mail? As far as I can tell, it's seriously broken, at
least for list mail, e.g. it doesn't seem to respect threading
standards. Also, your message arrived as a Multipart/Alternative, i.e.
it's sending an HTML version despite you asking it not to.

poc