Old 02-05-2010, 09:15 AM
"Taoufik GABSI"

Default Mouse and keyboard problem FC12 and FC11 (Parially solved)

Hi every body,

The kernel I used was : 2.6.31.12-174.2.3.fc12.x86_64. Keyboard and mouse
becomes inactive after about 15 minutes after each reboot.

Yesterday, I decided to go back to first installed kernel
(2.6.31.5-127.fc12.x86_64) and since, I have no more keyboard and mouse
problem.

Kernel or input devices bug???

Sincerly,

Taoufik