-   -   wireless network problems (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/320935-wireless-network-problems.html)

"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930" 02-04-2010 09:29 PM

wireless network problems

How do any of you out there manage your wireless routers? I have a
GetNet 534W wireless router, and use knetworkermanager to control my
ethernet connection. Unfortunately I have yet to find a reliable way of
managing the wireless connection, especially as i would prefer some sort
of security. Just for the record I did manage to make wireless
connections both open and secure, but cannot seem to manage this
reliably. Any ideas?

JB