Old 02-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Default Create Koji How-to

What would be
the best place to ask a live person about installing Koji on a local
server? I've tried to follow the wiki documentation[1], but my Kojiweb
reports the service is offline. The koji CLI also reports the same. I
am attempting to use Kerberos without SSL. I've successfully setup the
Kerberos server with an admin user and all the koji users.

Thanks,

Michael

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowTo