Old 02-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Chuck Vaughn

Default not sure ..Fedora 12. I am trying to load a logitech driver for a quickcam notebooks deluxe

I have found out my logitech doesn't load for my use with skype. was told to use a 5xxx driver I found..but.. Im an old windows man..how do I get the driver loaded? I downloaded the file.. I am new to Linux and it is all GREEK to me..<grin> thanks for any help!
Chuck