Old 02-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Nouveau to provide 3d support for older cards very soon

The following article has information about Nouveau getting working 3d
support for older cards (up to some nv20s) very soon:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Nzk1NA

Since I have some scrounged machines that came with nv20s, I am very
pleased by this. This will make testing the games spin easier.