-   -   Nouveau to provide 3d support for older cards very soon (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/319732-nouveau-provide-3d-support-older-cards-very-soon.html)

Bruno Wolff III 02-03-2010 02:29 AM

Nouveau to provide 3d support for older cards very soon

The following article has information about Nouveau getting working 3d
support for older cards (up to some nv20s) very soon:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Nzk1NA

Since I have some scrounged machines that came with nv20s, I am very
pleased by this. This will make testing the games spin easier.