Old 02-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Panagiotis Tsiamas

Default problem_with _nvidia_driver

Hi all,
*
I recently buy an HP PC and I tried to install F12. I manage to do that only with the basic resolution 800x600 and as I saw this is a problem of the nVidia card (the model is GeFore G210 HDMI ).
*
I follow the instructions*that I *found from the above sites:

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-nvidia.html#nvidia_driver_versions
http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia
*
but the display resolution did not work.
*
As*I understand I am not the only one that had the particuillar problem.
*
Can anyone help with that?
*
Thanks