Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
"Howard Wilkinson"

Default Calendar server for fedora!

Does anybody know whether there is a calendar server packaged in Fedora 12+. SOmething that talks CALDAV would be ideal.

Coherent Technology Limited, 23 Northampton Square, Finsbury, London EC1V 0HL, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 3355 6467 Mobile: +44 7980 639379
Company Email: coherent@cohtech.com Website: http://www.cohtech.com <http://www.cohtech.com/>

Old 02-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Rick Stevens

On 02/02/2010 03:50 AM, Howard Wilkinson wrote:
> Does anybody know whether there is a calendar server packaged in Fedora 12+. SOmething that talks CALDAV would be ideal.

There is a "noarch" RPM here for DAViCal:

http://www.davical.org/

It does depend on a SQL server to store event data. I've never used it,
so don't take this as an endorsement.