-   -   Calendar server for fedora! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/319161-calendar-server-fedora.html)

"Howard Wilkinson" 02-02-2010 10:50 AM

Calendar server for fedora!

Does anybody know whether there is a calendar server packaged in Fedora 12+. SOmething that talks CALDAV would be ideal.

Coherent Technology Limited, 23 Northampton Square, Finsbury, London EC1V 0HL, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 3355 6467 Mobile: +44 7980 639379
Company Email: coherent@cohtech.com Website: http://www.cohtech.com <http://www.cohtech.com/>

Rick Stevens 02-02-2010 04:13 PM

Calendar server for fedora!

On 02/02/2010 03:50 AM, Howard Wilkinson wrote:
> Does anybody know whether there is a calendar server packaged in Fedora 12+. SOmething that talks CALDAV would be ideal.

There is a "noarch" RPM here for DAViCal:

http://www.davical.org/

It does depend on a SQL server to store event data. I've never used it,
so don't take this as an endorsement.