Old 01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
"subhodip biswas"

Default Dhcp server mismatch

hi !
i was trying a hand on creating a dhcp server on my machine.which is
suppose to supply kernel to thin clients . All of my thin clients are
virtual ie i used Vmware. i am using a bridged network between
physical and virtual . Problem is my internet connection is also
served by a dhcp server . i am getting a error that no option root
path specified. what i am missing ?.

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas

GPG key : FAEA34AB
Server : pgp.mit.edu
http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com
http:/www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas

Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
David Timms

subhodip biswas wrote:

hi !
i was trying a hand on creating a dhcp server on my machine.which is
suppose to supply kernel to thin clients . All of my thin clients are
virtual ie i used Vmware. i am using a bridged network between
physical and virtual . Problem is my internet connection is also
served by a dhcp server . i am getting a error that no option root
path specified. what i am missing ?.

what configuration do you have so far for dhcp server ?

DaveT.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:04 PM
"subhodip biswas"

hi !

> what configuration do you have so far for dhcp server ?
Really appreciated the help but i sorted out the problem and
everything working fine now.