Old 01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Claude Jones

Default selinux error messages on un-installed app

When I boot or shut down, and on other occasions, I'm getting the
following:

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple
different specifications for /var/lib/awstats(/.*)?
(system_ubject_r:httpd_sys_script_rw_t:s0 and
system_ubject_r:awstats_var_lib_t:s0).
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple
different specifications
for /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin(/.*)?
(system_ubject_r:httpd_sys_script_exec_t:s0 and
system_ubject_r:httpd_awstats_script_exec_t:s0).

I use to have awstats installed on this machine, but it's been
long-ago removed in the correct manner. I have tried editing
those files named in the messages to remove the multiple
references to awstats, but, to no avail. Setroubleshoot has
nothing to say about the above messages, which appear when I
boot up, or when I install new software, as log messages in
Smart and Yumex

I know the usual other places to try on this, but, I'm giving a
couple of folks who may have the time, and who definitely have
the knowledge, an opportunity to reply here, first.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA