Old 01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Timothy Selivanow

Default Appropriate list for RPM/spec building questions?

What is the appropriate list to post questions about building packages
and spec file creation? Fedora-mentors-list? Fedora-packaging? I'm
trying to make a package for pysvn [http://pysvn.tigris.org/] and am
running into some...difficulties.

--Tim
< Man who falls in vat of molten optical glass makes spectacle of self. >

Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Timothy Selivanow wrote:

What is the appropriate list to post questions about building packages
and spec file creation? Fedora-mentors-list? Fedora-packaging? I'm
trying to make a package for pysvn [http://pysvn.tigris.org/] and am
running into some...difficulties.

fedora-packaging list would be good.

Rahul