Old 01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Lamar Owen

Default Jedit (was: Java Solution)

On Friday 04 January 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Lamar Owen wrote:
> > Incidentally, thanks for the pointer to jedit; looks like something I
> > might use.
>
> Why, as a matter of interest?
> Is it just an editor, like vi?

It's cross-platform; I can use the same editor on windows and Linux, which is
a good thing. Mostly a very good thing for Windows, as I don't have a really
good currently maintained editor there. I used to run PFE back on the day,
but lost track of where its latest versions are.
--
Lamar Owen
www.pari.edu