Old 01-04-2008, 04:38 AM
Lamar Owen

Default OpenNMS Repository corrections (was: snmpwalk? (related to hplip))

On Friday 04 January 2008, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Lamar Owen wrote:
> > On Thursday 03 January 2008, Lamar Owen wrote:
> >> Once you get
> >> the repos set up properly, yum install opennms pulls in everything you
> >> need, and you run a script, and there you are!

> > Do note, however, that there is no Fedora 8 repo set up yet at OpenNMS.

> I think your mailer lost track of subject/thread here.

No, I was correcting myself; I incorrectly thought that an F8-capable OpenNMS
repo was out there, and rather than having the incorrect information in the
archives, replied to my own message to correct the misinformation. The
OpenNMS repos include up through F7. And even though that wasn't on-topic
for the thread, I said it, it needed correcting, and I did so. And for this
reply I've even changed the Subject:, and trimmed my .sig to two lines... :-)
--
Lamar Owen
www.pari.edu