Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Dave Stevens

Default F7 yum update segfaults

anyone else seeing this?

Dave

--
There is no single government agency that views sustainability through a broad
lens, taking into account the values of the people affected by government
decisions. Any model of sustainability that is driven solely by an economic
engine is deficient if it is incapable of taking into account social values.

Mr. Justice David Vickers, BC Supreme Court in Tsilhqot'in Nation v. British
Columbia,2007

Old 01-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Tim

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 13:57 -0800, Dave Stevens wrote:
> anyone else seeing this?

No. Things working fine, here.

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:40 PM
"Mr.Scrooge"

--- Tim <ignored_mailbox@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 13:57 -0800, Dave Stevens wrote:
> > anyone else seeing this?
>
> No. Things working fine, here.
>
> --
F7 still chugging along like a champ!