Old 01-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Mike Chambers

Default Respin network installs via boot.iso

Ok, I got the F8 respin dvd created, via jigdo, and all seems to be well
(haven't tried to install with it yet).

Now the question is, if I just wanted to use a boot.iso to burn to cd
and network install the newly created dvd, where do I get that from?
Will the updated one use the original boot.iso or do I need an updated
one?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY