Old 01-01-2008, 04:28 AM
BB Cao

Default Happy New Year and need recommendation to receive podcast

Dear Community,

I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in advance.

Best,
BQ

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com

Old 01-01-2008, 05:31 AM
Abhishek Rane

BB Cao wrote:

Dear Community,

I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could
recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any
hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in advance.

Best,
BQ

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Try Amarok the best player around(better than WMP11 really try it! ) or
Rhythmbox is good too its the iTunes of linux ! AFAIK Rhythmbox has a
good podcast feature too.!

and Happy New Year to you too !!!

Old 01-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Ed Greshko

BB Cao wrote:

> I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could
> recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any
> hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in advance.

What I can't figure out is why anyone in their right mind would be doing
reading or posting to a linux mailing list on New Years....

Oh, never mind...I seem to be....oh right...ahhh....

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=egreshko

Old 01-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Mike Chambers

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 16:48 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

> Oh, never mind...I seem to be....oh right...ahhh....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=egreshko

That was pretty cool. Was that a tower or something that the fireworks
were coming from?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best lil town on Earth!"

Old 01-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Ed Greshko

Mike Chambers wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 16:48 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Oh, never mind...I seem to be....oh right...ahhh....
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=egreshko
>
> That was pretty cool. Was that a tower or something that the fireworks
> were coming from?

That is "Taipei 101", currently the World's Tallest Building. FWIW, I just
put a new video that runs the whole 3+ minutes at once. Had to change the
format to squeeze it into less than 100MB. Next going to play with
cinelerra too see if I can fix the focus. Now I know what the Hubble folks
felt like.....

Old 01-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Rogue

Old 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Ed Greshko

Rogue wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> What I can't figure out is why anyone in their right mind would be doing
>> reading or posting to a linux mailing list on New Years....
>

> Well, I can think of three reasons for doing so:
>
> 1. The dinner outing with your mom gets delayed
> 2. Your friends back out of the party at 2300 hrs
> 3. The deal on the new house that you wanted to move into just went down
> the drain
>
> So then you end up with two bottles of champaign and no where to really
> go to.... x-(
>
> But then again, I don't believe everyone was stuck with my rotten luck
> =) ... Happy new year everyone

With that sort of luck I think I would have gone out and bought another 2
bottles of champagne. :-)

Old 01-01-2008, 02:57 PM
BB Cao

Thanks a lot! This message is very useful to me, which is opposite to others which are just funny. Thanks again Abhishek!

Abhishek Rane <abhishekrane@gmail.com> wrote: BB Cao wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could
> recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any
> hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
> BQ

> Search.

Try Amarok the best player around(better than WMP11
really try it! ) or
Rhythmbox is good too its the iTunes of linux ! AFAIK Rhythmbox has a
good podcast feature too.!
and Happy New Year to you too !!!

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com

Old 01-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Abhishek Rane

BB Cao wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could
> recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any
> hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in
advance.

> Best,
> BQ

> Search.

Try Amarok the best player around(better than WMP11 really try it!
) or
Rhythmbox is good too its the iTunes of linux ! AFAIK Rhythmbox has a
good podcast feature too.!
and Happy New Year to you too !!!

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>

Glad it helped ! You are always welcome !