Old 11-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo

Default Very little firefox interface fonts

Hi!

My firefox own fonts (only the interface: tabs, menus, statusbar) are
very little, compared to all other gnome programs. The visited pages
render ok.

How can I grow the firefox interface fonts? I've already checked
"about:config" and I find nothing related...

Thanks!