Old 12-31-2007, 01:12 PM
"Rod MacNeil"

Default pptp Configuration

Does anyone know where I can get a package with the pptp plugin for network manager for FC7?

Or some good instructions for configuring a pptp client connection manually?

I did use pptpconfig from the pptp-client project at sourceforge in the past, is it still the one to use?

Rod

Old 12-31-2007, 01:57 PM
"Paul Smith"

On Dec 31, 2007 2:12 PM, Rod MacNeil <rjmacneil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a package with the pptp plugin for network
> manager for FC7?
>
> Or some good instructions for configuring a pptp client connection manually?
>
> I did use pptpconfig from the pptp-client project at sourceforge in the
> past, is it still the one to use?

I am using pptpconfig on F8, but I did use it on F7 too. You can
install pptpconfig on F7 with yum. Have a look at

http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/

Paul