Old 12-31-2007, 12:41 PM

Default FC6

Hello,

I did try to upgrade a FC4 to FC6 but anaconda failed. I am uisng the
Rescude CD and then the fedora6.iso The DVD has been checked. I can
eventually access to the fc6.rpm files but anaconda fails. At one poin the
/tmp/cdrom is mounted on /mnt/source but then the DVD is dismounted.
anaconda complains on
///mnt/source/Fedora/RPMS/firefox-1.5.7-7.fc6.i386.rpm, I guess that it is
just because it is the first file to update.

What is wrong ?

Regards