Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
justdavid

Default Help with B43 in fedora 8

I am using Fedora 8 on an Acer Ferrari 3400 after install and using fwcutter the wireless connects just fine to my router, the problem I am having is that it wont stay connected. is anyone else having this problem or any suggestions on how to fix it. It just keeps restarting the wireless network.
David

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=230197&topic_id=49823&forum= 28#forumpost230197
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame justdavid2006@yahoo.com.