Old 12-30-2007, 05:20 AM
rambod kamaei

Default Zebra config file

Dear list * I need zebra config file. (OSPF & BGP)

Best Regards, * Rambod Kamaei (PhD) CCIE, CCNP, Linux Expert. Tel:** +98 21 22643500 to 9 Cell: +98 912 2185672

Old 12-30-2007, 05:59 AM
"Kam Leo"

On Dec 29, 2007 10:20 PM, rambod kamaei <rambodkamaei@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear list
>
> I need zebra config file.
> (OSPF & BGP)
>
> Best Regards,
>

> Rambod Kamaei (PhD)
> CCIE, CCNP, Linux Expert.

For a moment I thought that you were referring to Zebra brand printers.

Have you tried creating your own config file? I found several articles
regarding installation and configuration on the web using Google
search. Here's one:
http://seoroot.com/blog/networking/setting-up-zebra-routing-software-howto/

Hope that helps.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Bazy

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:59:17 -0800
"Kam Leo" <kam.leo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2007 10:20 PM, rambod kamaei <rambodkamaei@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dear list
> >
> > I need zebra config file.
> > (OSPF & BGP)
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >

> > Rambod Kamaei (PhD)
> > CCIE, CCNP, Linux Expert.
>
> For a moment I thought that you were referring to Zebra brand printers.
>
> Have you tried creating your own config file? I found several articles
> regarding installation and configuration on the web using Google
> search. Here's one:
> http://seoroot.com/blog/networking/setting-up-zebra-routing-software-howto/
>
> Hope that helps.

Rambod, you just need to create bgpd.conf, ospfd.conf and zebra.conf. All can be configured very very similar to a cisco router. If you are CCIE you'll get the picture.

term mon

and setup bgp and ospf :-)