Old 12-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Michael Klinosky

Default configging repositories

I installed F8 from the Live CD, and noticed that the repositories could
be configged (for the Package Manager). I tried to find this on my F7
machine - but I don't see any way to do it.

Did this change between F7 and F8? Or, am I missing something?

On the F8 machine (which I'm on about once a month), I want to add CD or
DVD - i.e. "Install media". It was there, but (for some reason) I
deactivated it; now I can't get it back. I need the exact wording (e.g.
file:// ...)