Old 12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
"Avinash Prasad"

Default Support for Microsoft VX-1000 webcam in fedora 7

Hello there,.
Are the gspca drivers supported for Microsoft VX-1000.I've* this webcam and use FC7 as the OS.Do advice

Old 12-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Jonathan Dieter

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 19:31 +0530, Avinash Prasad wrote:
> Hello there,.
> Are the gspca drivers supported for Microsoft VX-1000.I've this
> webcam and use FC7 as the OS.Do advice

I'm not sure if you're asking whether gspca supports the Microsoft
VX-1000 webcam or whether the gspca driver is in Fedora. It is not, but
it is in Livna.

Jonathan