Old 12-29-2007, 01:50 AM
"Jamie Bohr"

Default HW at fc64.org

I am trying to find out more information about hardware list on
fc64.org, when I select add to cart I get an error indicating there is
no such "shopping chart" user. Can anyone tell me about the HW listed
there and where I might find out more information and possible
purchase one.

Thank you,

--
Jamie Bohr