Old 12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Default Firefox+flash don't load page correctly in F8 - same versions in F7 do

I got a link that opens the application without the need to log in to
the bank web site:
https://www.hsbcinvestimentos.com.br/ITE/app/portalinvest/painel.shtml

The application do not finish loading when I open it on F8, but will
load and work correctly if I open it on F7, using the same versions of
Firefox (2.0.0.10), flash-plugin (9.0 r115) and Java (1.6.0_02-b05).
If you have any hint on what may be causing this, I would like to hear
about it.

Thanks,

Marcelo

Old 12-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Kahn Seidl

Try creating a new profile

under ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles i think