Old 11-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Paul Erickson

Default FC6 respins?

Given the impending eol for FC6 are current respins available anywhere?

My google searches have been unfruitful so far.

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt@telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill

Old 11-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Karl Larsen

Paul Erickson wrote:

Given the impending eol for FC6 are current respins available anywhere?

My google searches have been unfruitful so far.

Thanks in advance.

I have not checked the sources for Fedora but I'm sure you can still
get FC6 and your a fool not to get the latest respin.

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User