Old 12-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Tom Horsley

Default Firefox+flash do not load page correctly in F8 - same versions in F7 do

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:52:48 -0300
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <mmtsales@gmail.com> wrote:

> What has changed from F7 to F8 that may be causing this?

I don't know, but I see similar things with a flash app
from my credit card company. In my case it doesn't finish
kill -9 it. I had to boot windows today to get to the site
(ack, ptui! :-).