Old 12-25-2007, 08:52 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Default Firefox+flash do not load page correctly in F8 - same versions in F7 do

People,

I have a problem here that I don't know how to debug. Maybe one of you
may give me an idea on how to do this.
I have several F7 and several F8 boxes here. Using Firefox 2.0.0.10 with
flash 9.0 r115 at the F7 machines, I can load correctly a page which
contains a flash application, from my bank's web site. The
application's window has four independent areas, like frames, and when
I open the same page at the F8 machines, one of these "frames" does not
finish loading (always the same "frame" stops loading, always at the
same stage). The others load and function ok.
I have the same versions of firefox and flash installed in all F7 and F8
machines. However, I've tried different versions of each with the same
results: the site loads correctly at F7 machines, but not at the F8
ones.
I don't have the slightest idea of what may be causing such weird
behavior, so I don't know how to debug it. Unfortunately, I can't send
you a link to the above mentioned application, because it's accessible
only after I log in at the internet banking site. However, if it's
usefull, I can send screenshots of the same page correctly loaded in F7
and incomplete in F8.
What has changed from F7 to F8 that may be causing this?

Thanks,

Marcelo