Old 12-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Louis E Garcia II

Default playing DVDs with totem

just received a new DVD and wanted to play it. Fedora8 and totem said I
didn't have the proper plugin. I already have gstreamer-ffmpeg and
gstreamer-plugins-ugly from livna. Is gstreamer-plugins-bad also needed?
I do not want to change to xine or mplayer if possible. This is the
Simpsons Movie and is encrypted so libdvdcss is needed to.

-Thanks