Old 12-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Neal Becker

Default rtsp is not a registered protocol

I wanted to watch to videos on booktv. I decided to give realplayer10 a
try.

Using a 32-bit browser (flock), the embedded browser works OK. But, click
on Stand-Alone player, it wanted to open totem.

I don't want totem anyway (I used kde), so I did yum remove it.

OK, but now, click on 'stand-alone player', gives a box:
rtsp is not a registered protocol

I tried re-installing realplayer, but no help. How do I fix it? I have no
clue where this rtsp protocol is supposed to be registered, and why it
isn't by installing realplayer.