Old 12-24-2007, 05:42 PM
john brennan-sardou

Default usb key and protected partition. (john Brennan-Sardou)

hello everybody,
Somebody has just given me a usb key with two partitions. One of them
has a partition of 256
megas, made under windows and the directories and the files are
protected. How can I destroy this partition in order to get the full
amout of space. If I have to go by the publicity each time I use it, the
key will find itself very quickly in the bin instead of giving me good
music in my car. Thanks a lot and a happy Christmas to you all. John
Brennan-Sardou

Old 12-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Frank Cox

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:42:58 +0100
john brennan-sardou <johnbs@tele2.fr> wrote:

> How can I destroy this partition in order to get the full
> amout of space.

fdisk