Old 11-21-2007, 03:32 PM
"Paul Smith"

Default Tool to merge wav files

Dear All,

Is there in Fedora some tool to merge wav files?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Old 11-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Phil Wherry

Paul,

Look at "sox" - it can handle many audio file manipulations, including
the mixing of two files.

Phil

Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 PM
"Paul Smith"

On Nov 21, 2007 4:36 PM, Phil Wherry <psw@wherry.com> wrote:
> Look at "sox" - it can handle many audio file manipulations, including
> the mixing of two files.
>
> > Is there in Fedora some tool to merge wav files?

Thanks, Phil. Sox does that, indeed.

Paul

Old 11-21-2007, 06:31 PM
"David L. Gehrt"

> Dear All,
>
> Is there in Fedora some tool to merge wav files?

My preferred tool for this sort of task (and other even more complicated
ones) is audacity.

dlg