Old 12-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Ric Moore

Default wvdial going critical mass at 97%

Has anyone seen wvdial start up and eat the cpu?? I don't know how it
started, but there it was, according to top. I use network mangler to
fire up the POS modem. Beats the heck outa me. wvdial is one of the old
standbys. But since I can't abide something launching itself, rpm -e
handled it just fine. Clueless here, but FYI, Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar