Old 12-24-2007, 12:32 AM
"Kip Thomas"

Default Help with F8 Installation from HD

Hi all,

I have done this a few times and were successful.* I dl'ed the DVD iso to a USB stick and booted off the cdrom made with boot.iso image.

The USB came up because I could browse it if I trick it trying to install additional drivers.

The image is in F:Fedora and the name is F8.iso

I specified /dev/sdb1******** Dir: Fedora/F8.iso****** Fedora******** Fedora/F8********* none worked.

Hope someone is checking at this hour.

Thanks.....

Old 12-24-2007, 12:34 AM
"Kip Thomas"

The USB is formatted with FAT-32 FS.* This is the same as before as I never reformatted...

On Dec 23, 2007 8:32 PM, Kip Thomas <kip.thomas@gmail.com

Old 12-24-2007, 12:37 AM
"Kip Thomas"

Guys,

Sorry arrrrrrggggggg......I used the boot cd for F7 trying to install an F8 image!

Tnx and sorry